World Startup is a global entrepreneurship platform, aiming to accelerate the global transition to sustainable and equitable societies by enabling purpose-driven innovators to create successful ventures.
They help governments, NGOs and businesses with entrepreneurial innovation, preferably in cooperation with startups. Their collective of startup support organisations offers innovators the training, tools, resources and networks to create long standing and impactful ventures.
Available Internships Opportunities:
- UX_UI Designer (WorldStartup & Miles)
- Communication Support (WorldStartup)
- Investment Analyst (WorldStartup)
- Startup Co-Creation Projects
- Dutch Mentor Community
- Startup Support Desk
- Service Designer with Business Development
If a student wants to apply to one or more of WorldStartup’s internship
opportunities, he or she can send an email, including C.V. to
Requirements for Workshop:
- All majors are accepted, particularly IBA, IBEB, Global Business Development, etc.
- 3rd year, premaster, and master students are a plus.
- No work experience required, but having one is an advantage.
- Language: English
- The firm has open positions in marketing, venture sourcing and selection, startup support programme coordination, etc.